Our adhesive is perfect for classic and volume eyelash extensions and is ideal for learners and professional lash technicians. Our glue has the following characteristics:
- Bonding Power: 2 months+
- Curing time: 1-2 seconds.
- Depending on the care, our adhesive lasts for 4 to 7 weeks.
- Our adhesive has medium consistency, is elastic and black in color. It is perfect for classic and volume lash applications.
- It’s a safe to use glue that works well in different temperatures and humidity.
- Shake well before use and avoid the first drop.
- Deep your eyelash extension in the middle of the drop, not the sides, since this is a fast drying adhesive.
- Apply 3 to 4 drops for a full set.
- Refresh the adhesive every twenty-minutes and shun mixing the drops. New drops should be placed one inch apart.
- The glue should be changed often i.e. every 4 to 5 weeks. Always order small and do not use if the package was left open for eleven weeks.
- Strong adhesives have a strong odor that may result in discomfort for yourself and your customer. Therefore, you should put on a carbon filter mask as protection. Apply the adhesive in an aerated room and as a precaution, you should have some water next to you. The water pulls the fumes away from both you and your customer.
- You can also place two cotton wool pads on your client’s cheeks. The moisture will draw the fumes.
- Always buy an adhesive from a reputable company; this is a sure way of protecting yourself and your client.
The eyelash adhesive industry has seen tremendous development over the years producing good bonding agents. You should find an adhesive that suits your customer and the way you work. Try one of our glues and you’ll find one that does the job for you.