Please read and follow the DIVALOOK after-care instructions provided on this form to maintain the natural lash healthy and your amazing look of eyelash extensions.
In 24 hours the adhesives still cures and any of the following can damaging the bond between the lash extensions and natural lashes following prematurely loss your eyelash extensions.
For the next 24 hours DO NOT:
• Wet your eyelashes extensions.
• Picking, pulling, or rubbing your lash extension.
• Use mascara, sunscreens, bug sprays, oil based products or oil based removers around the eyes (Oil breaks down the adhesive bond).
After 24 hours have passed follow the instruction below:
• It is important to clean thoroughly your eyelashes extension on daily basis. The eyelash extensions are applied 1 mm away from the eyelid. This small place is perfect for the dust, natural skin oil, make-up and mascara to deposit.
How to clean your eyelash extensions:
It is important to clean thoroughly your eyelashes extension on daily basis. The eyelash extensions are applied 1 mm away from the eyelid. This small place is perfect for the dust, natural skin oil, make-up and mascara to deposit. The mascara should never be worn - not only does it ruin the extensions but it is impossible to remove all traces of it. Any of this rests will prevent proper bonding between your own lashes and lash extensions causing your extensions to come off prematurely. This also will attracts bacteria which can lead to blepharitis.
Wash your eyes with warm water. Applying a drop of face washes mixed with water will work a treat. With the ring finger gently rub your cleansing product on the edge of your lash line and eyelash extension, after wash until all the soap is rinsed away. You can use baby shampoo, face washes or soap.
Dry with a paper based only! Avoid cotton pads or swabs that will leave lint and catch on your extensions and let your lashes air dry.
After the eye lash extension are dry completely, use a disposable mascara wand to gently separate and brush your eye lashes extensions. Don’t brush the extensions when they are wet! More information about this you can read on our eyelash extensions blog. Mascara wand that you’ll get after each procedure.
Feel free to re-post and share with your clients and friends.
During 4 weeks DO NOT:
• Worry if you see 1 or 2 eyelashes have fallen out. It is a normal process, daily we loose 1-3 natural lashes without noticing.
• Curl or trim your eye lash extensions.
• Use mascara
• Tug or pull your lash extensions as this cause damage to your natural eyelashes.
• Sleep on your face or on your side or stomach position may damage your eyelash extension if your lashes get in contact with your pillow. Sleeping on your back is the best position.
• Expose at extreme heat such as sauna.
When coming for your refill appointment ensure your eyelashes are clean.
To maintain the perfect eyelash extensions set we recommend after 2-3 refills to remove all the extensions (using a special glue remover, clean the natural lash with a micro brush and attach the new extensions to cleaned natural lashes).