We offer high-quality eyelash extension products and accessories in our Eyelash Extensions Online Shop and in-store in Saint-Jérôme and the surrounding areas.
Having an understanding of the products and tools we will help you understand why each product is an important part of creating the perfect lash set. Although these are not all the products available they are the minimum products needed to complete an eyelash application.
- Eyelash Extensions: Lashes come in a variety of lengths, diameters and curl sizes. With this much customization available, you’re sure to find the perfect look for every client.
- Eyelash Extension Glue: Adhesives vary from ultra formula glue, super formula adhesive (right up to fast drying super strength glues). It is important that you only work with a glue that is suitable for your level of experience. DIVALOOK Ultra Formula Adhesive is the best eyelash extension glue that works great for both, beginners and advanced technicians. Curing time 1-2 seconds; Holds for 4-7 weeks (depending on care); Elastic, medium consistency, black in color. Great for volume and classical eyelash applications. Non-toxic adhesive, performs well when humidity and temperature requirements can’t be met. This adhesive allows eyelash extensions to last up to 7 weeks with the right care.
- Eyelash Extension Tweezers: Each technician will prefer a different type of tweezers so it’s important that you find a pair that suit you, however, there are several things you should look for in a pair of tweezers. You should always have one pair of tweezers dedicated to isolation and one for application.
- Eyelash Extension Primer: A primer removes oils and dust, and sanitizes the lashes prior to applying extensions.
- Under Eye Tape and Eye Pads: Both are used to secure the lower lashes out of the way during the procedure and it is personal preference as to which method you choose to use. Both have their pros and cons –Tape can feel uncomfortable on clients and fails to add protection against the tweezers. It can also be very uncomfortable for the client when being removed despite it having been de-tacked and it can cause damage to the delicate under eye area. Pads can help to have a soothing effect on the area and can feel more comfortable. Because they are thicker they add protection to the client from the sharp tweezers. Removal of pads is much more pleasant. However under eye patches for eyelash extensions can sometimes feel uncomfortable for the client and can contain a lot of collagen or latex that clients can be allergic to. You should look for pads that are thin and flexible with minimal or no collagen in them. Too much collagen can ooze into the eye during the treatment and cause the client discomfort. It is best to select patches that are designed specifically for eyelash extensions.
- Flocked Applicators and Microswab: Used to apply primers and gel remover/cream remover to the lashes.
- Eyelash Extension Gel Remover or Cream Remover: Gel/cream remover dissolves the bonds without running into the client’s eyes.
- Jade Stone/ Rings for glue: A large round jade stone is perfect for keeping your glue cool so it doesn’t dry up during application.
- Hand Held Fan or Manual Air Flow: Device used to whisk away fumes, set the lashes and provide comfort to the client.
To get more useful tips and tricks about eyelash extensions you can follow our Facebook Page: